- (July) 2019 – present: Senior Research Fellow, University of Belgrade – Institute for Multidisciplinary Research;
- (Jun) 2014 – (July) 2019: Research Fellow, University of Belgrade – Institute for Multidisciplinary Research;
- (Jun) 2008 – (Jan) 2014: Research Assistant, University of Belgrade – Institute for Multidisciplinary Research.
- (Jun) 2006 – (Jun) 2008: Research Trainee, University of Belgrade – Institute for Multidisciplinary Research.
- (December) 2003 – (September) 2005: Research Trainee, University of Belgrade – Institute for Biological Research “Siniša Stanković”.
- 2013: PhD in Ecology, University of Belgrade – Faculty of Biology
- 2002: BSc in Biology, University of Belgrade – Faculty of Biology
3.Other professional activities
- Co-author of four fisheries management programs and ten reports on monitoring of the fish stock for different fisheries area in Serbia;
- Teaching assistant in courses at Faculty of Biology of the University of Belgrade, undergraduate studies:
- 2005– 2006: Systematic and Philogeny of Animals;
Editorial and Reviewer’s activity (journals, books, projects):
- Reviewer – Ecotoxicology and environmental safety, Environmental monitoring and assessment, European journal of wildlife research, Archives of biological science
- Serbian biological society
- Managing and restoring aquatic ecological corridors for migratory fish species in the Danube River Basin – MEASURES;
- The European Aquatic Animal Tracking Network (COST Action CA18102);
- Comparative ecology of selected invasive fish species in Slovakia and Serbia in respect with climat change and human disturbance (2019-2021) – Serbian – Slovak joint research project, Institute for multidisciplinary research, University of Belgrade and Centrum biológie rastlin a biodiverzity SAV.
- Fishes as water quality indicators in open waters of Serbia (OI173045);
- Monitoring and Modeling of Rivers and Reservoirs (MORE) – Physical, Chemical, Biological and Morphodynamic Parameters (TR37009);
- Obtaining data and other services in order to establish the ecological network of the European Union Natura 2000 as part of the ecological network of the Republic of Serbia (JNOP 02/ 2018);
- Operational monitoring of surface and groundwater of the Republic of Serbia – Lot 1 – Operational monitoring of surface waters (2017 – 2018);
- A study on the presence of European eel in the fishing waters of the Republic of Serbia (2018).
- Fishing resources in the Danube and Sava on the territory of Belgrade – state, valorization, development of monitoring programs, City Administration of the City of Belgrade – Secretariat for Environmental Protection, 2012 – 2013.
- Research on possibilities for the development of highly productive aquaculture on mobile river hopper barges – (TR 23034) Ministry of Science and Technological Development, Ministry of Education and Science, 2008-2010.
- Harmonization of methods for monitoring the qualitative and quantitative composition of fish populations in large rivers (680-00-140 / 2012-09 / 02), Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development, Slovak Academy of Sciences, 2012-2013.
- Swimming of fish and implications for migration and aquaculture (FITFISH), COST Action (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) FA1304, ЕУ 2014-2018.
- Sustainable use of sterlet and development of sterlet aquaculture in Serbia and Hungary, IPA project., European Agency for Reconstruction and Developement, 2007-2008.
- Nikolić D., Skorić S., Rašković B., Lenhardt M., Krpo-Ćetković J. (2019). Impact of reservoir properties on elemental accumulation and histopathology of European perch (Perca fluviatilis). Chemosphere 244:125503. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.125503
- Nikolić D., Skorić S., Lenhardt M., Hegediš A., Krpo-Ćetković, J. (2019). Risk assessment of using fish from different types of reservoirs as human food – A study on European perch (Perca fluviatilis). Environmental Pollution, 113586. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2019.-113586
- Skorić S., Mićković B., Nikolić D., Hegediš A., Cvijanović G. (2017). A Weight-length Relationship of the Amur Sleeper (Perccottus glenii Dybowski, 1877) (Odontobutidae) in the Danube River Drainage Canal, Serbia. Acta Zoologica Bulgarica, 9: 155-159.
- Djikanovic, V., Skoric, S., Jaric, I. & Lenhardt, M. (2016). Age-specific metal and accumulation patterns in different tissues of nase (Chodrostoma nasus) from the Medjuvrsje Reservoir. SCIENCE OF THE TOTAL ENVIRONMENT, 566, 185-190.
- Hribšek, I., Jovičić, K., Karadžić, B. & Skorić. S. (2017). Allocation of metals and trace elements in different tissues of piscivorous species Phalacrocorax carbo. Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology. 73 (4), 533-541.
- Skoric, S., Visnjić-Jeftic, Z., Jaric, I., Djikanovic, V., Mickovic, B., Nikcevic, M., Lenhardt, M. (2012) Accumulation of 20 elements in great cormorant (Phalacrocorax carbo) and its main prey, carp (Cyprinus carpio) and Prussian carp (Carassius gibelio). Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 80: 244-251.
- Langguth, T., Honnen, A-C., Hailer, F., Mizera, T., Skorić, S., Vali, U., Zachos, F. (2013). Genetic structure and phylogeography of a European flagship species, the white-tailed sea eagle Haliaeetus albicilla. Journal of avian biology 44 (3): 263-271.
- Skoric, S., Cvijanovic, G., Kohlmann, K., Hegedis, A., Jaric, I., Lenhardt, M. (2013): First record of a hybrid striped bass (Morone saxatilis x Morone chrysops) in the Danube River. Journal of applied ichthyology 29 (3): 668-670.
- Marinkovic, S., Orlandic, L., Skoric, S., Karadzic B. (2012). Nest-Site Preference of Griffon Vulture (Gyps fulvus) in Herzegovina. Archives of biological science 64 (1), 385-392.
- Skoric, S., Raskovic, B., Poleksic, V., Gacic, Z., Lenhardt, M. (2012). Scoring of the extent and intensity of carp (Cyprinus Carpio) skin changes made by cormorants (Phalacrocorax carbo sinensis): relationship between morphometric and histological indices.Aquaculture international 20 (3), 525-535.