- 2021-present: Senior Research Associate, Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, University of Belgrade.
- 2014-2020: Research Fellow, Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, University of Belgrade.
- 2006-2014: Research Assistant, Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, University of Belgrade.
- 2003-2006: Research Trainee, Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, University of Belgrade.
- 2000-2002: Assistant, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Belgrade
- 2013: PhD, Faculty of Physical Chemistry, University of Belgrade
- 2006: M.Sc., Faculty of Physical Chemistry, University of Belgrade.
- 2000: B.Sc., Faculty of Physical Chemistry, University of Belgrade.
3.Awards and certificates:
- Certificate 2018.„Principe of fluorescence techniques“, Genova, Italy
4.Other professional activities
Editorial and Reviewer’s activity (journals, books, projects):
Reviewer for the journals: Acta Materiala Turcica, Bioresource, Hemijska industrija
Member of Scientific Committee;INTERM 2018., INTERM 2019., INTERM 2020. (International Congress on Microscopy & Spectroscopy) Oludeniz, Turkey
Member of Biophysical society of Serbia, Society of physical chemistry of Serbia, Society for plant physiology of Serbia, Society for microscopy of Serbia
- OI173017 Study of structure-function relationships in the plant cell wall and modifications of the wall structure by enzyme engineering , Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia
- III45012 Synthesis, processing and characterisation of nanostructural materials for application in energetics, mechanical engineering, environmental protection and biomedicine: Subproject: Study and modifications of the structure of plant cell wall as a basis of the new materials for nanotechnology applications. Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia
- Microstructural and mechanical characteristics of concrete with the addition of renewable materials. Bilateral cooperation between the Republic of Serbia and
- COST Action FP0802 Experimental and Computational Micro-Characterisation Techniques in Wood Mechanics
- Structural anisotropy of the plant cell walls of various origin and their constituent polymers, using differential polarization laser scanning microscope (DP-LSM) Bilateral cooperation between the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Hungary
- New methods for the investigation of the structure of plant cell walls” France-Serbia bilateral project with Laboratory for the cellular biology from Versailles, France
- Radotić, K., Djikanović, D., Simonović Radosavljević, J., Jović-Jovičić, N., Mojović, Z. (2020) Comparative study of lignocellulosic biomass and its components as electrode modifiers for detection of lead and copper ions. Journal of electroanalytical chemistry, 862
- Pavun, L., Uskoković-Marković, S., Jelikić-Stankov, M., Djikanović, D., Djurdjević, P. (2018) Determination of Flavonoids and Total Polyphenol Contents in Commercial Apple Juices. Czech Journal of Food Sciences, 36(3), pp. 233–238
- Djikanović D., Devečerski A., Steinbach G., Simonović J. Matović B. Garab G., Kalauzi A., Radotić K. (2016) Comparison of macromolecular interactions in the cell walls of hardwood, softwood and maize by fluorescence and FTIR spectroscopy, differential polarization laser scanning microscopy and X-ray diffraction. Wood Science and Technology, 50(3), 547-566. DOI 10.1007/s00226-015-0792-y (2014 Material Science, Paper & Wood 2/21, IF=1.920, M21)– ID=1175
- Donaldson L. A., Nanayakkara B., Radotić K., Djikanovic-Golubović D., Mitrović A., Bogdanović Pristov J., Simonović Radosavljević J., Kalauzi A. (2015). Xylem parenchyma cell walls lack a gravitropic response in conifer compression wood. Planta, 242(6), 1413-1424. DOI 10.1007/s00425-015-2381-6 (2013 Plant Sciences 26/199, IF=3.376, M21)– ID=1172
- Djikanović D., Kalauzi A., Jeremić M., Xu J., Mićić M., Whyte J.D., Leblanc R.M., Radotić K. (2012) Interaction of the CdSe quantum dots with plant cell walls. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 91: 41-47. Biophysics 19/72, Chemistry, Physical 37/135, Materials Science, Biomaterials 7/27, 3.554 – ID=398
- Simonović J., Stevanić J., Djikanović D., Salmen L., Radotić K. (2011) Anisotropy of cell wall polymers in branches of hardwood and softwood: a polarized FTIR study. Cellulose 18:1433-1440. Materials Science, Paper & Wood 1/21, Materials Science, Textiles 1/21, Polymer Science 13/79, 3.600 – ID=657
- Donaldson L., Radotić K., Kalauzi A., Djikanović D., Jeremić M. (2010) Quantification of compression wood severity in tracheids of Pinus radiata D. Don using confocal fluorescence imaging and spectral deconvolution. Journal of Structural Biology 169(1): 106-115 – ID=390
- Djikanović D., Kalauzi A., Jeremić M., Mićić M., Radotić K. (2007) Deconvolution of fluorescence spectra: Contribution to the structural analysis of complex molecules. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 54(2): 188-192 – ID=377
- Radotić K., Kalauzi A., Đikanović D., Jeremić M., Leblanc R., Cerović Z. (2006) Component analysis of the fluorescence spectra of a lignin model compound. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology 83(1): 1-10 – ID=375
- Micic M., Radotic K., Jeremic M., Djikanovic D., Kammer S.B. (2004) Study of the lignin model compound supramolecular structure by combination of near-field scanning optical microscopy and atomic force microscopy. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 34(1): 33-40 – ID=801