PhD student in materials science
Address: Karnegijeva 4, 11000 Beograd
Telephone: (+381) 11 3303784
• Precipitation, hydro- and solvothermal synthesis of photocatalytic active nanomaterials/nanocomposites, adsorbents, humidity sensors, etc.
• Characterization of materials: X-ray Powder Diffraction, Thermal Analysis, UV-Visible Spectroscopy
• Application photocatalysts for the degradation of diverse organic pollutants
• Kinetics of photocatalytic reactions
• Hydrothermal and mechanochemical processing of nanomaterials (TiO2, titanates, ZnO, Ag/ZnO, CeO2 CeO2/ZnO,etc.)
• X-ray powder diffraction analysis (XRPD) using various crystallographic databases and softwares for qualitative and quantitative analysis of materials such as PowderCell program, MDI Jade 5.0, MDI Jade 6, UnitCell, FindIt
• Thermal analysis TA (TGA/DTA/DSC) using the TA Universal Analysis program
• Monitoring the photodegradation of pollutants and determination of band gap in semiconductors using the UVProbe 2.42 program
• Knowledge of GatanDigitalMicrograph program for micrograph processing.
• 2014–present: Research Assistant, Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, University of Belgrade
• 2012– 2014: Research Trainee, Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, University of Belgrade
• 2005–2012: Simovic D.O.O.
• Ph.D. student at the Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, Department of Materials Engineering, University of Belgrade
• 2011. M.Sc. in Materials Engineering, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, University of Belgrade. Thesis title: “The influence of temperature and duration of hydrothermal treatment on the structural, microstructural and photocatalytic characteristics of titanium(IV) oxide”
3.Other professional activities
• Participation in the startup company B-fresh Technologies for the production and sale of active packaging
• Research аssistant at the Center Green Technology.
• Exercises at the course of Solid State Chemistry at Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy
• Training and education of students of the final year of basic studies at Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy
• Society for Ceramic Materials of Serbia, Serbian Crystallographic Society, Serbian Chemical Society