• 2020 Senior Research Fellow (Research Assistant Professor), Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, Department of Materials Science, University of Belgrade
• 2014 Research Fellow (Research Assistant Professor), Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, Department of Materials Science, University of Belgrade
• 2010 Research Assistant at the Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, Depertment of Materials Science, University of Belgrade
• 2014 PhD in Materials science, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, University of Belgrade, Dissertation title: “Properties of yttria doped barium cerium oxide ceramics as an electrolyte for solid oxide fuel cells”.
• 2006 BSc in Norwegian language and Scandinavian literature, Faculty of Philology, University of Belgrade
• 2003 MSc in Inorganic Chemical Ingeneering, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, University of Belgrade
Editorial and Reviewer’s activity (journals, books, projects):
Reviewer in the following international peer-reviewed journals:
Applied Materials & Interfaces, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Ceramics International, Applied Physics A and Processing and Application of Ceramics.
Society for Ceramic Materials of Serbia
- “Zero- to Three-Dimensional Nanostructures for Application in Electronics and Renewable Energy Sources: Synthesis, Characterisation and Processing”(III45007), Ministry of Science and Technological Development of Republic of Serbia (2011- 2020).
- “Magneto-electric behaviour of the transition metal oxides nanostructured multiferroic ceramics” (2016-2018), bilateral project between Republic of Serbia and Republic of Croatia.
- “Active packaging: Biodegradable coatings/films from agricultural by-products”, Technology Transfer Facility, supported by Innovation Fund of the Republic of Serbia (2018).
- “Modern Metal Oxide Ceramics and Thin Films” (ON 142040), Ministry of Education, Science and Technology Development, Serbia (2010-2011);
- EUREKA E! 3824 “From industrial waste to commercial products“ (2010).
- EUREKA E! 3688 “Sustainable application of selected industrial waste materials in the cement and concrete industry“ (2009).
- BRANKOVIC Z, CIRKOVIC J, RADOJKOVIC A, BRANKOVIC G, JOVANOVIC J, KRNJAJIC S,VELJOVIC JOVANOVIC S: Biopolymer emulsion for active packaging uses and method of manufacturing, International patent application, 2020, WO/2020/055277.
- GOLIĆ D L, RADOJKOVIĆ A, DAPČEVIĆ A, PAJIĆ D, DRAGOVIĆ J, TORIĆ F, ĆIRKOVIĆ J, BRANKOVIĆ G, BRANKOVIĆ Z: Change in structural, ferroelectric, and magnetic properties of bismuth ferrite induced by doping with gadolinium, Ceramics International, 2019, 45(15), 19158-19165.
- RADOJKOVIĆ A, ŽUNIĆ M, SAVIĆ M S, PERAĆ S, LUKOVIĆ GOLIĆ D, BRANKOVIĆ Z, BRANKOVIĆ G: Co-doping as a strategy for tailoring the electrolyte properties of BaCe9Y0.1O3–δ, Ceramics International, 2019, 45(7), 8279-8285.
- PETROVIĆ M V, RADOJKOVIĆ A, BOBIĆ J, DŽUNUZOVIĆ A, ILIĆ N, STOJANOVIĆ B: Sensing properties of barium titanate nanoceramics tailored by doping and microstructure control, Journal of Materials Science, 2018, 54 (8), 6038–6052.
- RADOJKOVIĆ A, , LUKOVIĆ GOLIĆ D, ĆIRKOVIĆ J, MARINKOVIĆ STANOJEVIĆ Z, PAJIĆ D, TORIĆ F, DAPČEVIĆ S, VULIĆ P, BRANKOVIĆ Z, BRANKOVIĆ G: Tuning of BiFeO3 multiferroic properties by light doping with Nb, Ceramics International, 2018, 44(14), 16739-16744.
- LUKOVIĆ GOLIĆ D, RADOJKOVIĆ A, ĆIRKOVIĆ J, DAPČEVIĆ A, PAJIĆ D, TASIĆ N, SAVIĆ S, POČUČA-NEŠIĆ M, MARKOVIĆ S, BRANKOVIĆ G, MARINKOVIĆ STANOJEVIĆ Z, BRANKOVIĆ Z: Structural, ferroelectric and magnetic properties of BiFeO3 synthesized by sonochemically assisted hydrothermal and hydro-evaporation chemical methods, Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 2016, 36, 7, 1623-1631.
- RADOJKOVIĆ A, SAVIĆ M S, JOVIĆ N, ĆIRKOVIĆ J, DESPOTOVIĆ Ž, RIBIĆ A, BRANKOVIĆ Z, BRANKOVIĆ G: Structural and electrical properties of BaCe9Eu0.1O2.95 electrolyte for IT-SOFCs, Electrochimica Acta, 2015, 161, 153-158.
- RADOJKOVIĆ A, SAVIĆ M S, PRŠIĆ S, BRANKOVIĆ Z, BRANKOVIĆ G: Improved electrical properties of Nb doped BaCe9Y0.1O2.95 electrolyte for intermediate temperature SOFCs obtained by autocombustion method, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2014, 583, 278-284.
- RADOJKOVIĆ A, ŽUNIĆ M, SAVIĆ S M, BRANKOVIĆ G, BRANKOVIĆ Z: Enhanced stability in CO2 of Ta doped BaCe9Y0.1O3–δ δ electrolyte for intermediate temperature SOFCs, Ceramics International, 2013, 39, 2631-2637.
- RADOJKOVIĆ A, ŽUNIĆ M, SAVIĆ S M, BRANKOVIĆ G, BRANKOVIĆ Z: Chemical stability and electrical properties of Nb doped BaCe9Y0.1O3–δ as a high temperature proton conducting electrolyte for IT-SOFC, Ceramics International, 2013, 39, 307-313.