Dr Nataša Džunuzović
Research Fellow (Research Assistant Professor)
Department of Materials Science (MS)
2015: Ph.D. in Chemistry and Chemical Technology, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, University of Belgrade. Thesis title: “Synthesis and characterization of binding materials based on alkali-activated fly ash and blast furnace slag “.
2008: M.Sc., Faculty of Mining and Geology, University of Belgrade. Thesis title “Synthesis of portland-cement clinker by using thermal power plant fly ash from “Nikola Tesla” as a raw material”.
2001: B.Sc., Faculty of Mining and Geology, University of Belgrade.
2016-present: Research Fellow, Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, University of Belgrade.
2009-2016: Research Assistant, Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, University of Belgrade.
2001-2009: Research Trainee, Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, University of Belgrade.
Scholarships and Awards
• The Best Oral Presentation Award, “Microstructure Investigation of Portland Cement Clinker Synthesized With Fly Ash from “Nikola Tesla” Power Plant”, 3rd Serbian Congress for Microscopy, September 25-28, 2007, Belgrade, Serbia.
• Valorization of mineral industrial waste based on fly ash from thermal power plants and ground granulated blast furnace slag in building materials industry.
• Durability of geopolymers.
Other Professional Activities
• Participation in international projects:
2007-2009: “From industrial waste to commercial products”, ЕUREKA Project E!3824, Аcronym: INWASCOMP.
2006-2008: “Sustainable application of selected industrial waste materials in cement and concrete industry”, ЕUREKA Project E!3688, Аcronym: SASIWAM.
2004-2006: “Economical And Ecological Utilisation Of Selected Residual Materials For Landscape Creation”, ЕUREKA Project E!2936, Аcronym: ECO-UTIRESMAT, Project No. 451-01-292/2004-01/01.
• Member of the Serbian Microscopy Society, Serbian Ceramic Society and Serbian Zeolite Association.
|TR34026||GEOPOLYMERS – Technology for converting the industrial waste into functional materials||Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia||Member|
|E!5415 NEWCOMAT||New generation of constructive materials based on industrial waste in the concept of sustainable development||Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia, EUREKA project||Member|
|COST Action TU 1301||NORM for Building Materials (NORM4BUILDING)||COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology)||Member|