Department of Materials Science (MS)
2008-present: Ph.D. student at the Faculty of Architecture, University of Belgrade.
2006: B.Sc., Faculty of Architecture, University of Belgrade.
2014-present: Research Assistant, Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, University of Belgrade.
2011-2014: Research Trainee, Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, University of Belgrade.
2008-2010: Architectural designer, Construction firm “Monterra D.O.O.”, Belgrade.
2007-2008: Architectural designer, Architectural office “NIKA”, Belgrade.
• The theory of architecture and urban design – theory and practice of urban space development: environmental, political, economic and social aspects.
• Sustainable development and environmental protection: research process of socio-environmental change.
• Protection of the modern Architectural Heritage of Serbia and South East Europe.
Other Professional Activities
• Member of the Organizing and Executive Committee of the Conference “Theory and practice of science in society: from crises to knowledge society”, November 14-16, 2012, Belgrade.
• Volunteered on the subjects: “Design Studio 3” and “Studio Project 1”, Vladimir Lojanica studio, Faculty of Architecture, University of Belgrade (2006-2007).
• Internship in the architectural office “Grafic studio”, Bucharest, Romania (2004).
|OI179048||Theory and practice of science in society: multidisciplinary, educational and intergenerational perspectives||Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia||Member|