Dr Sonja Milić Komić
Department of Life Sciences (LS)
2010-present: Ph.D. student at the Faculty of Chemistry, University of Belgrade.
2010: M.Sc., Faculty of Chemistry, University of Belgrade.
2008: B.Sc., Faculty of Chemistry, University of Belgrade.
2012-present: Research Assistant, Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, University of Belgrade.
2011-2012: Research Trainee, Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, University of Belgrade.
Scholarships and Awards
• Scholarship provided by the DAAD foundation programme for Research Internship at the Max Planck Institute for Chemical Physics of Solids, Dresden, Germany (July – September, 2009).
• Teaching Assistant at the Faculty of Agriculture (part-time), undergraduate courses.
• Polarographic behavior of pectins.
• Antioxidant capacity of various phenolic species and amino acids.
• Biochemical mechanisms of biotic and abiotic stress response in plants.
|III43010||Modulation of antioxidative metabolism in plants for improvement of plant abiotic stress tolerance and identification of new biomarkers for application in remediation and monitoring of degraded biotopes||Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia||Member|